Thursday, April 17, 2008

My New Travel Blog

I created this blog for blogging on travel. I mostly intend to use it to post while traveling but I don't know if I will have enough time to spare for that. In the meantime I think I will use it to post my travel planning. I may even go back and talk about some previous places. Should I back date those posts?

My wife and I have travel fever. On our honeymoon we went to Scotland and England with a spontaneous 2 day excursion to Paris. Ever since that trip we have made it a point to take a quality trip every Summer. Fortunately I have 15 days of vacation a year so we can take 3 week vacations and make the most of a trip far from home.

Two years ago we traveled to Mexico and last year we went to Germany, Austria and Switzerland. This year is Italy with a side trip to Normandy. 18 days of fun in Europe spending those really expensive Euros.

The adventure awaits!

No comments: